Sunday, July 23, 2006

Other Shots From Camp

On the morning of the Triathlon we found an Eric twin...but 1.5 feet shorter. Maybe another year of camp food will help him catch up.


The scouts liked going to the rifle range since they got 10 shots for 25 cents. Good thing they couldn't bring these home.



Here we caught Eric sketching. It was not for his Mammal Study merit badge since it is an amphibious creature that Eric still has yet to name




It might look like we are not doing much, but here Scott is helping Tannen with his Boondoggle.

The Pit 21 scouts walking around camp and checking out the different species of trees and leaves and more. Pit 21 rocked for those in it.


I never knew that Duck Tape was around when the Indians were around. Here AJ proves to me that you don't have to be a broadcaster for 20 years to know that Duck Tape solves all our problems.

"I'm Cool...Yes...I'm cool"


"Good thing my canteen makes Slurpees. I am not sure what I would do without them on a hot summer day in the mountains."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home